One of the biggest issues you face after a new software purchase is how to quickly and efficiently make it available for use. IO Solution's Hosting Services makes it easy. By using IO Solutions, you won't have to bother your busy IT department to implement and manage it. We attend to all of the details for you. From the time you say go, IO Solution's team of dedicated professionals sees to it that your software and hardware performs the way you expect them to...RELIABLY.
Cloud Hosting Services
Our Hosting services are Cloud based and power your application's implementation and rollout by helping your IT staff eliminate the burden of deployment and maintenance while providing reliable and secure access to your organization's vital information. We can also provide all of the consulting and training services to make sure your application will be successful.
With over twenty years of providing business solutions to our customers who include Coca-Cola Enterprises, The Coca-Cola Bottlers' Association, T-Mobile, The Boeing Co., Kampgrounds of America, The Society of American Florists, First Interstate Bank, ExxonMobil and others, our team has the experience and track record to get your project done on-time and on-budget.
- No hardware to purchase. We provide everything you need including server hardware, server access, management, and technical support. This assures you can focus on your company's core business.
- Peace of mind knowing that your hardware and data center is provided and supported by professionals with years of practical technical experience.
- Drastically reduce IT involvement reducing the burden for your IT department.
- Save money by eliminating additional employees to implement and manage the infrastructure for your new software.
- A variety of pricing plans that fit your budget.
- Consultants when you need them - IO Solutions can also help by providing consulting services. This assures that your organization will employ the most efficient means for your project's success. We can also help move your existing data to our new data center.
Data Center Overview
We have teamed with Rackspace Hosting, one of the world's leading Cloud Services providers as our hosting partner. To serve our customer's global needs, we are supported by nine data centers located in the U.S., the UK and Hong Kong.
- Keycard protocols, biometric scanning protocols and round-the-clock interior and exterior surveillance monitor access to every one of our data centers.
- Only authorized data center personnel are granted access credentials to our data centers. No one else can enter the production area of the datacenter without prior clearance and an appropriate escort.
- Every data center employee undergoes multiple and thorough background security checks before they're hired.
- Every data center's HVAC (Heating Ventilation Air Conditioning) system is N+1 redundant. This ensures that a duplicate system immediately comes online should there be an HVAC system failure.
- Every 90 seconds, all the air in our data centers are circulated and filtered to remove dust and contaminants.
- Our advanced fire suppression systems are designed to stop fires from spreading in the unlikely event one should occur.
- Should a total utility power outage ever occur, all of our data centers' power systems are designed to run uninterrupted, with every server receiving conditioned UPS (Uninterruptible Power Supply) power.
- Our UPS power subsystem is N+1 redundant, with instantaneous failover if the primary UPS fails.
- If an extended utility power outage occurs, our routinely tested, on-site diesel generators can run indefinitely.
Core Routing Equipment
- Only fully redundant, enterprise-class routing equipment is used in Rackspace data centers.
- Fiber carriers enter our data centers at disparate points to guard against service failure.
- We require that the networking and security teams working in our data centers be certified. We also require that they be thoroughly experienced in managing and monitoring enterprise level networks.
- Our Certified Network Technicians are trained to the highest industry standards.